Grab Some Great Grub for Out-Lunch

What is the perfect way for students to break up a long school day? The answer: taking in some fresh air and sunshine and grabbing a bite to eat at the various restaurants close to Heschel. 

According to a school-wide survey, the most popular place to eat during out-lunch is Pick-A-Bagel. Students rave that the delicious bagels are undoubtedly their favorite midday meal, leaving them ready to conquer the rest of their day.

“The bagels are amazing! They are always toasted to perfection,” junior Oliva Levine said.  

Sophomore Ariella Roseman said, “Who doesn’t love a good bagel to get you through a long Heschel day?”

However, many students noted that Pick-A-Bagel is often very crowded, with a line wrapping around the store, negatively impacting their relaxing lunch experience. 

Many students also commended Hudson Market and Harry’s Table for their vast array of fresh meals and the comfortable atmosphere.

Junior Tessa Mank said, “Harry’s Table communal environment is really lovely. The vibes there are immaculate.”

Other notable mentions include Peperino Pizza, though many students value its convenience and scenic location more than the pizza itself. 

“The pizza is good, and it’s just what I need to get me through the day,” junior Tanys Mayman said. “The fact that it is so close to school and right across the street from coffee shop Common Address really makes it stand out to me.”

Some students, such as junior Mathew Moger, even enjoy traveling to the comfort of their homes during out-lunch, where they can nap and eat any food they please.

Heschel students are lucky to have access to a large variety of restaurants that are convenient and delicious!